Seeking support for your nonprofit?
For capacity building or other similar requests above $15,000 FCH will consider requests for technical assistance related to:
- Partnerships, Mergers, or Acquisitions
- Strategic Planning
- Organization-wide Evaluation
- Financial Infrastructure Assessment, Cash Flow Analysis, Cost Accounting
Seeking support for your town or school?
We are particularly interested in funding requests that:
- Significantly increase a municipality’s capacity to support, build, and strengthen school/town-sponsored committees or boards
- Support professional development or educational opportunities for school/town-sponsored committees or boards
- Strengthen coordination between towns with shared goals and objectives
- Support strategic communication efforts with the public
Proposals will need to demonstrate how the request specifically improves any of the living conditions required for health and well-being.
Seeking support to improve community-level infrastructure in your town or region?
We are especially interested in funding requests from nonprofits or towns which aim to:
- Plan, create, or increase access to any community-level infrastructure that has the potential to improve health outcomes.
We define community infrastructure as any community-level resource that shapes the conditions experienced by community members. We will give priority to initiatives related to food (access, procurement, distribution), housing, and broadband OR initiatives that will contribute directly to community health access.
Preparing Your Application
Our Cultivating Health Grant Program utilizes a two-stage process for most requests for funding; in Stage 1 applicants submit brief information about their concept or idea. Once reviewed and approved applicants will then be invited to complete Stage 2 and share full proposal information. For approved Stage 1 requests at or below $15,000, the foundation will accept Stage 1 as the complete application. If there is another proposal that has been developed for another funder, we will also accept this in lieu of our application.